IT'S HARD TO IMAGINE, BUT SUMMER IS ABOUT TO GET MORE AWESOME!
What you need to know:
- 11:15 am - Leave WLCC parking lot
- 3:00 pm - Arrive at Unity Fest
- 5:00 pm - Meet for Dinner
- 10:45 pm - Leave Unity Fest for Life Change Church, Muskegon
- 11:00 pm - Arrive at Life Change Church
- 11:30 pm - Group worship + devotions
- 12:30 am - Lights out
- 8:00 am - Wake up call
- 8:30 am - Breakfast
- 9:30 am - Group worship + devotions
- 10:30 am - Leave Life Change Church for Planet 3 Trampoline Park
- 11:00 am - Arrive at Planet 3 Trampoline Park
- 1:00 pm - Leave Planet 3 Trampoline Park
- 4:30 pm - Arrive at WLCC (EJCC arrives around 4:00 pm, NRCC arrives around 5:00 pm)
- Youth Trip: You will not be able to get in any vehicle and travel down with us unless we have your release form in our hands. Make sure that, if you registered online, you have downloaded the release form, filled it out completely, and have it with you before we leave.
- Unity Fest: anywhere you go, always have someone with you (middle schoolers always need an adult with them).
- Planet 3 Trampoline Park:
- One change of clothes
- Sleeping bag/bedding/pillow
- Toiletries for overnight (with no showers)
- Spending money for concert and ride down
- Water bottle
- PBJ's (pen/Bible/journal)
- Sweatshirt/light jacket
- Optional: hat, sunglasses, sunscreen
- A great attitude!
- Friday Lunch - We will be picking up BC Pizza and eating on the road.
- Saturday Breakfast - Quick & cold breakfast at LCC.
- Saturday Lunch - Bring $$ for lunch after Planet 3 Trampoline Park.
Where's the Youth Center?
We are located on the same campus as Walloon Lake Community Church! Simply drive around the back of the building to the end of our back parking lot.
Check out www.walloonchurch.com to see what God is doing in and through our church body as a whole!