What you need to know:
- 11:15 am - Leave WLCC parking lot
- 3:00 pm - Arrive at Unity Fest
- 5:00 pm - Meet for Dinner
- 10:45 pm - Leave Unity Fest for Life Change Church, Muskegon
- 11:00 pm - Arrive at LCC
- 11:30 pm - Group worship + devotions with Pastor Brant.
- 12:30 am - Lights out
- 8:00 am - Wake up call
- 8:30 am - Breakfast
- 9:30 am - Group worship + devotions with John Jones.
- 10:30 am - Leave LCC for Michigan’s Adventure
- 11:00 am - Arrive at Michigan’s Adventure
- 4:00 pm (will play by ear) - Leave Michigan’s Adventure
7:30 pm - Arrive at WLCC (EJCC arrives around 7:00 pm, NRCC arrives around 8:00 pm)
- Youth Trip: You will not be able to get in any vehicle and travel down with us unless we have your release form in our hands. Make sure that, if you registered online, you have downloaded the release form, filled it out completely, and have it with you before we leave.
- Unity Fest: anywhere you go, always have someone with you (middle schoolers always need an adult with them).
- Michigan’s Adventure: anywhere you go, you need a minimum of 3 people in any group, including an adult.
- One change of clothes
- Sleeping bag/bedding/pillow
- Toiletries for overnight (with no showers)
- Spending money for both events and one meal at Michigan’s Adventure
- Water bottle
- PBJ's (pen/Bible/journal)
- Sweatshirt/light jacket
- Optional: hat, sunglasses, swimsuit, towel,
- A great attitude!
- Thursday Lunch - We will be picking up BC Pizza and eating on the road.
- Thursday Dinner - We will be purchasing food inside Unity Fest for the group.
- Friday Breakfast - Quick & cold breakfast at LCC.
- Friday Lunch - Bring $$ for lunch at Michigan’s Adventure.
- Friday Dinner - We will be picking up pizza on the way home.
Where's the Youth Center?
We are located on the same campus as Walloon Lake Community Church! Simply drive around the back of the building to the end of our back parking lot.
Check out www.walloonchurch.com to see what God is doing in and through our church body as a whole!